Monday, December 17, 2012

My Weekend

Now my weekend switched from gym day to patrick & family day. Haha.

15/dec (sat)
Went patrick's home on fri and stayed over.
Then had lunch with him and his mum. His mum was holding patricks arm on walking and seems her eyes had patrick only. I know she was 呷醋 as patrick was really cared me so much. Haha. the question is am i look like her one day if i have a daughter too.......mmm...i think 50 percent not to be as my mother is also open minded.

16/dec (sun)
Dad and mum picked me to wanchai for sai wan home door shopping. thats not cheap. For 大門, two bedrooms door and 1 bathroom door, need $5000. Then we went shopping, i bought a gift to my mum and she said i have never buy this expensive closet and happy for a whole day, compared with the doors, its nothing. Touching my mum devoted herself in my family and doesn't voice out to have present or other stuffs for rewarding. Thats why i have said before i am rather stay with her and not get marry. Or i will treat my future daughter like what she did on me.

Then we went back to yl market for hotpot dinner.
So funny. I saw a giant 瀨尿蝦!

2 comments:

  1. Haha most mothers are jealous, there is not one girlfriends of my brother which my mom actually like(or liked), always finding flaws from that brief moment of interaction!

    I think mothers are more precious with their son than daughter and dad are more precious with daughter than son :)

    But you're a great daughter!! :) making your mom so happy!

    btw how did that 瀨尿蝦 taste?! I LOOOOVE "chiu yim" 瀨尿蝦!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaaaa. Most of the mum thought her son gf like a thief, steal love from her son and no longer company her. Thats why my mum said 生女好過生仔。

    That 瀨尿蝦 taste not bad, fresh and juicy!!!!!!!!!
    I miss chiu yim tooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete