Thursday, October 25, 2012

Brand new keroro

I created my blog finally!!!!hooooooo! Thanks T4.!!

It was a big day of 8th years versery with patrick ytd.
We celebrated at disneyland.yohoooooooo.
Never thought of staying with him for 8 years. ^.^""""""
Sometimes i was worry about our future, like my brother said we are still not matute and not well prepare for the worst. yes. I should say we are too optimistic but i am very exciting of my future no matter good or bad!!!!
Love this silly bear bear.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Keroro!! You guys passed the 7-year itch!! LOL

    And welcome to the blogger's world. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome kawaii!!! you look great in your new lulu gears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaaaaaa. Will try to blog everyday.
    Chau, thanks!!!!!! Thats the power of Lulu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete