Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A person attitude

Didn't blog for few weeks. Haha. Heee. :)
Here i want to talk about my colleagues. As my close friend know i won't go lunch, chat with my same level colleagues in my group. Let me introduce my cpy, hv 10 sales group, and i work in group g with 1 director, 6 seniors and 5 sales merchandisers (s.m)
Here comes those s.m attitude of work:

1. Refuse to accept third party apology
Thats happened to a courier say sorry to her and she said i couldn't accept and gave her full explanation.
2. 發牌氣 after blamed
She 打keyboard, 放file 會特别大聲after blamed by director.

I understand each person has their own working attitude and i won't judge a person who is right or wrong. I just know for me, its working only and why we have to black face to a person and vice if they doing the same thing to us, whats yr feeling????? oh.....don't want to say anymore.

Oh today i will hv a 子宮頸癌針. Hope its not painful. Ahhhhhhh....




3 comments:

  1. That's right Keroro...the SMs will keep reminding you who you DON@T want to become!!!

    To be honest,a lot of people are not happy with their job (for a lot of reasons) but i think if you're not having a positive attitudes about it, it's gonna be really hard to get through everyday!

    Of course, having nice colleagues and bosses helps A LOT but you really wouldn't want to be affect by their negativity. I'd say try to enjoy what you do so that you get the sense of achievement when you've accomplish a task or a project or anything.

    Don't be a miserable bugger! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree! Being miserable is only going to make you ...well more miserable! LOL

    At the end of the day, I just remind myself - it's just work and I get paid for it. And I will use my salary to paid my gym fees and workout like crazy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wakakakakak. Yeah~ being miserable or cheerful is our own choice. Love u two, we hv the same working attitude!!!!

    ReplyDelete