Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Didn't been to ocean park nor disneyland this year. I was invited to the bbq party. Bought the costume on monday and was worried abt my dessing, make up ytd. Stupid me. =.=

Enjoyed so much with buddies. I lv the two men called 笑笑 and sum sum. they are lovely and love making jokes. But typically, love being with true, direct guys. I don't mind u said i am bad or others but at least dont be so 假. Haaaaaaa. I was affected and learned from patrick and bubble.

Larry said u was biten by a vampire and do not laugh. I couldn't help laughing. Sorry. I am not a good actress.
Insane!!!!!! Sum sum said :諗下你平時點樣了鼻屎。OMG.

Spider girl!!!!!!!!
Laughed for a night and i love them all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow~ that's the cutest vampire i've ever seen!! HAHA looks like very fun wor! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should join us la bubble and they all very kind. Gen was the first time joined too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete